Monday, September 12, 2011

INSPIRATION



I have an idea for direction for this blog. It comes from a picture or decorating item I have in our home. I suspect I am like every home decorator in that the pictures, art, photography etc. I choose to hang on the walls in my home mean something to me. I could walk you through my house and explain why I chose every item that hangs on my walls. When looking back at my last post, I noticed behind the picture of me and my children you can see the canvas graphic I bought (because it fit so perfectly in the groove we have above our fireplace) and, because of the WORDS! I thought it was filled with GREAT WORDS! In the meantime I have been trying to decide the direction I want to take this blog, thus the thought, use the 14 words that hang so prominently in my home and apply them to my life. It makes sense to me. I'm going to take them in order, starting at the top, so I won't spend time stewing over what word appeals to me that day, rather I'll stretch a little and think a little and keep this blog going....

1 comment:

  1. i love this idea. Im excited to see what you post for each word!

    ReplyDelete