Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The fact of the matter....




Really....what prompted me to blog? I'm anxiously waiting and seem to have some time on my hands! One may ask: "what am I waiting for? Answer, the birth of our grandson CJW soon to be born to our daughter and her husband. (I'm not sure if you say baby's names on blogs? I need to check into the security risks of this?) Anyway, we are so EXCITED, actually perhaps we got a little TOO excited when Megan went in for a routine doctors visit last week and found out that things are progressing nicely, a tad bit earlier than planned but clearly safe for the baby to come. Suddenly we kicked into "high gear" to get things ready for the new arrival. There were baby clothes to sort, organize and get ready. There were baby supplies to stock, inventory and prepare, and all this while they are packing everything they own to get ready for a move across town. I am happy that I was able to step in and be a part of the "nesting committee" and lend a helping hand to my very independent and capable daughter and spouse. No doubt we have been working hard but have had fun along the way. I will state right here and now that I have never seen a Mom-to-Be enjoy pregnancy as much as Megan has, she'll straight up tell you that she has loved being pregnant. She simply glows...."a picture says a thousand words" so I'll say no more and share a few of my favorite photos of this darling daughter of ours!

3 comments:

  1. Those are darling pictures of Megan! I love that you started a blog...I'll be following it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the blog world! I'm so excited you started this, you really are the best photographer and you have a great way with words!!!! This will be fun to read! I love these pictures of Megan, she is such a beautiful Mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, by the way, I linked you on my home page- hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete