Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello Blogging World!

I decided to give an Internet journal a try, we'll see where I go with this. I love to take pictures and I enjoy writing, SO, why not give blogging a try? I have failed at being consistent with any other style of journaling, maybe this will work for me. I really enjoy reading my kids blogs when they post, (which isn't very often) and I enjoy peeking in on the lives of my family and friends who blog, it gives me a connection with them and insights that I wouldn't otherwise have. However there is something strange about writing a journal that you know others might read, I don't know, do we post hoping someone will read what we have to say and maybe even leave a comment? Or do we do this to record life experiences for our own personal story? I'm not sure yet....guess I'll find out...so that's it, first post accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment